You can view the Wipe Log page to see when devices were wiped and for what reason. After reviewing the information, you can accept or reject any on-hold wipe commands and unlock the system to reset the wipe threshold counter.
- Navigate to
.The Report Device Wipe Log resource manages access to the Wipe Log page, and is available by default for system admins, SaaS admins, and Workspace ONE UEM admins. You can add this resource to any custom admin role using the Create Admin Role page.
- Filter the Wipe Log by the following parameters.
- Date Range
- Wipe Type
- View the list of devices and determine whether the presented devices are valid wipes.
Device pending actions have a status of "On Hold." Devices wiped before the threshold limit is reached display as "Processed".
- If they are valid wipes, then select each device and then select Approve wipes from the command list. The status changes to Approved.
- If they are not valid wipes, then select each device and then select Reject wipes from the command list. The status changes to Rejected.
- Reset the device threshold counter and allow wipe commands to go through by selecting Unlock System.
What to do next
You can only perform this action at a Global or Customer level organization group.