You can identify your results by the Created By column on the App Groups page. The column labels blacklisted app groups created by app scan integration as Appthority.
- Ensure that you are in the correct organization group.
- Navigate to .
- Use the Created By filter to sort the list by Appthority.
- Select the Name and view the applications included in the app group list. This list includes the blacklisted application, its application ID, and the version.
- Select Edit from the actions menu and add notes to the Description text box on the Assignment tab.
- Select Finish if you added a description.