Build an application compliance policy to perform an action on devices with non-compliant applications.
- Ensure that you are in the correct organization group.
- Navigate to Add., and select
- Select the platform depending on the application reputation scanning service you use.
- Select Application List on the Rules tab, and select Contains Vendor Blacklisted App(s) for integration.
- Add applications from your application reputation scanning system to configure the compliance engine to monitor for their presence on devices.
If the engine detects applications listed in these unique blacklisted app groups on devices assigned to the compliance rule, the engine performs the actions configured in the rule.
- Move to the Actions tab to set escalating actions for the engine to perform.
Mark as Not Compliant
Enable the check box to tag devices that violate this rule, but once the device is tagged noncompliant and depending on escalation actions, the system might block the device from accessing resources and might block admins from acting on the device.
Disable this option when you do not want to quarantine the device immediately.
Select to remove the managed application.
Select to configure the system to command the device to check in to the console, to perform an enterprise wipe, or to change roaming settings.
Select to block email on the non-compliant device.
Select to notify the non-compliant device with an email, SMS, or push notification using your default template.
You can also send a note to the admin concerning the rule violation.
Select to use Workspace ONE UEM profiles to restrict functionality on the device.
- Move to the Assignment tab to assign the compliance rule to smart groups.
View or edit the organization group that manages and enforces the rule.
Type to add smart groups to which the rule applies.
Select Yes to exclude groups from the rule.
View Device Assignment
Select to view the devices affected by the rule.
- Move to the Summary tab to name the rule and give it a brief description.
- Select Finish and Activate to enforce the newly created rule.