Add your Pradeo information to the Workspace ONE UEM console so that the two systems can share applications and scan results.
- Ensure that you are in the desired organization group that is a Customer type.
- Navigate to .
- Configure the General settings.
Enable Third Party App Scan Analysis
Select to enable communication between Workspace ONE UEM and the App Scan Vendor and to display available options on the page.
Choose App Scan Vendor
Select the applicable third-party vendor.
- Complete the following options for Pradeo.
Pradeo User Name
Enter the username for your Pradeo environment so Workspace ONE UEM and Pradeo can communicate.
Enter the password for your Pradeo environment.
Pradeo REST API URL
Enter the URL for your Pradeo environment to direct Workspace ONE UEM to the service.
- Use the Test Connection option to check that Workspace ONE UEM and your service can communicate successfully.
- Complete the following settings to display and configure the Application Group Creation area.
Send Email To
Enter email addresses to receive notifications about new app groups created by analysis. Use a comma to separate addresses.
Use Message Preview to see the email that the system sends upon the creation of new app groups using the Vendor Application Group Creation Notification template.
- Select Save to complete configurations and sync with the vendor when the Workspace ONE UEM scheduler task runs.
What to do next
Use the sync messages on the Third Party Integration page for quick answers to questions like the following:
When was the last sync between the systems, either successful or unsuccessful?
When is the next scheduled sync?
Is a sync currently in progress?