This topic describes how efficiently you can use Workspace ONE WEB to enhance your browsing experience.
Make IOS Web as Your Default Browser
You can set Workspace ONE Web your default browser by following these steps:
- Navigate to Web Settings and select Default Browser App, which opens the Web Settings page in iOS settings app.
- Select Web as your default browser application.
Send Log Files from Web to Your Administrator
You can send SDK, Web, and Web SDK logs to the UEM console by navigating to the Workspace ONE Web Settings page and selecting Send logs to Administrator. The sharing of logs from the device is mainly helpful for diagnostic purposes when Web is used in single app mode, especially on frontline or rugged devices where the current options to copy and email logs do not work.
Sign Out of Your Standalone Web Application
When using Workspace ONE Web in standalone enrollment mode, you have the option to sign out. Signing out of Web unenrolls the device and deletes all Web application data and settings from the device. Moreover, you may be signed out of other applications on the device that share the same user credentials. You can navigate to Sign Out option to sign out of Workspace ONE Web.and select the
Authenticate URLs using Yubikey through PIV-D
- Navigate to the URL which requires Yubikey based authentication
- Tap the PIV-D sign-in option. When you select the option, it launches the PIV-D app.
- Enter the Yubikey pin in the Unlock Accessory window.
- Tap the Yubikey device to authenticate. Successful authentication shows success message on screen.
- Tap the back () option to return to the Web app.
Rate your Web app
You can rate your Web app experience on App Store right from within the app. The app prompts you to rate the experience at various points in your journey of using the app. This feedback helps the product team improve the app and continue to provide you a great experience.