Kiosk Mode removes the navigation bar and limits browsing to the homepage and its available links.
The key features of a kiosk include the absence of navigation bar and extremely limited browsing options.
- Forward/Backward – Navigate forward and backward through previously visited web pages.
- Home – Return to the Workspace ONE Web home page.
- Bookmark/Tab Preview – View the bookmarks pushed down by your administrator in this preview. Based on the configurations set by your administrator, you can view multi-tab to add multiple new tabs.
- QR code icon in Kiosk mode is only available in multi-tab view and is accessed from the URL bar. At certain cases, based on your administrator configuration settings, you may not be able to view QR code in the URL bar.
- Refresh – Reload the current webpage.