Once the mobile application fetches the connector details, the device users are provided with an option to enable or disable the mobile flows connectors from within the application.
You must have performed the following actions before you can configure the mobile flows connectors from the console:
Check with your account manager to purchase the VMware Workspace ONE mobile flows add-on. The Mobile Flows option is visible in the Content page only after you have purchased the add-on.
Configure the vIDM template. See Configure the VMware Identity Manager Template.
Provision customer tenant (vIDM) to mobile flows Cloud service.
- Log in to the UEM Console and navigate to .
- Select New to create a new connector configuration or Edit to edit an existing connector configuration.
The Edit Connector page opens.
- Select the Name text box and enter the name of the connector that you want to be displayed on the console and the user's device.
- Select the Discovery URL text box and enter the public facing URL for the connector that is deployed within your environment.
- Select a label from the list of available categories under Category to categorize the connector.
The label is used for informational purposes. For example, you can choose Boxer to indicate that this connector can be made available for the Boxer app.
- Select the Authentication Type drop-down menu and select the required authentication type.
The following different authentication types are available when the connector is enabled:
Basic - User must enter their credentials.
OAuth 2.0 - User grants access when prompted on-screen.
Workspace ONE - No action required.
- Select Save.