Install the Secure Email Gateway (SEG) to relay all email traffic to Workspace ONE UEM-enrolled devices.
- Run the installer as an administrator. In the AirWatch Secure Email Gateway - InstallShield Wizard window. Click Next.
- Accept the End User License Agreement.
- Click Next to install the SEG to the default folder C:\AirWatch\ or click Change to choose a different folder.
- Click Yes to install the JRE.
- Enter the AirWatch API Information and click Next.
The credentials used for accessing the API are only used for the initial setup and cannot be used again.
Settings Description HTTPS Select the check box if the protocol for the Workspace ONE UEM API server is https. API Server Hostname Enter the hostname of your Workspace ONE UEM API server.
This is required to fetch the SEG configuration from the UEM console.
Admin Username Enter the user name of a Workspace ONE UEM Admin user account. Admin Password Enter the password for the Admin Username. MEM Config GUID Enter the unique ID of your Mobile Email Management (MEM) configuration.
This is shown on the MEM Configuration page on the UEM console.
- If an outbound proxy is required for the communication from the SEG to the API server then select the Outbound proxy? check box and enter the proxy settings details as described in the table. Click Next.
Settings Description HTTPS
Select the check box if the protocol for the proxy is https.
Proxy Host The address of the proxy host. Proxy Port The proxy port number.
Username for proxy authentication.
Password for the proxy username provided.Note: These fields are available once you select the Does the proxy require authentication credentails?
- (Optional) Click Browse to upload the SSL Certificate, enter the Certificate Password and then click Next.
You can skip this step if the SSL certificate is already uploaded
- Click Install to begin the installation. The InstallShield Wizard takes a few minutes to install the SEG.
- Click Finish to exit the AirWatch Secure Email Gateway - InstallShield Wizard.