After you have added policies to the Workspace ONE Express blueprint, you can add new and existing users and active directory-based user groups to your blueprint.
When users enroll their devices, they receive all the applications, resources, and policies from the blueprint.
Add Existing Users to a Blueprint
- Search current users with the search bar.
- Add the search results to your blueprint.
Add New Users to a Blueprint
You can add Workspace ONE Express users to a blueprint as Basic users or Directory users.
- Select Add User.
- For Basic users, fill out the user information, making sure to select 'Basic' as the Security Type.
- For Directory users, fill out the user information, making sure to select 'Directory' as the Security Type.
- After all the settings have been selected, add the Basic or Directory user to the blueprint by selecting Add User at the bottom of the page.
You can assign multiple blueprints to users.
Applications and resources that are unique to the assigned blueprint are installed on the user device. Applications and resources that are duplicated across multiple blueprints do not get duplicated on the device.
Add Groups to a Blueprint
Use the Add Group button to search for existing directory-based user groups to assign Workspace ONE Express blueprints to users and their devices.
- Complete the group settings.
Setting Description Directory Name Read-only option displaying the address of your directory services server. Domain The domain automatically populates based on the directory services server information you enter on the Directory Services page ( ). Group Base DN The group base distinguished name is used as a starting point for the user group search. Information in this setting populates automatically based on the Domain setting. Group Name
Identify the name of a user group in your active directory and select Search to search for it. If a directory group contains your search text, a list of group names displays.
Select a Group Name from your Search Results list.
- Select Add Group to add the user group to the list of users and user groups to be added to the blueprint.
- Once your list of users and user groups is complete, select Continue to save your settings and apply your users to the blueprint.
- Select Publish to finalize and push the blueprint out to user devices. You can return to the Blueprints listing to edit your blueprint configurations at any time.