The AirWatch Cloud Connector (ACC) must be installed and running for Workspace ONE Express to manage your devices.
- Open the installer on the ACC server.
- When the Welcome screen appears, select Next.
The installer verifies prerequisites on your ACC server. If a previous version of AirWatch Cloud Connector is installed, the installer auto-detects it. The installer then offers the option to update the AirWatch Cloud Connector automatically.
- Accept the license agreement, and then select Next.
- Select Change and select the installation directory. Select Next.
- Enter the Certificate Password that you provided on the System Settings page in Workspace ONE Express. Select Next.
- If you plan on routing ACC traffic through an outbound proxy, select the check box and provide proxy server information. Enter the User Name and Password credentials and then select Next.
- When the installation screen appears, select Install to begin the installation.
The installer displays a check box for auto-updating AirWatch Cloud Connector.
- Select Finish.