During Work Managed Device enrollment, the user must enter a special DPC-specific identifier token when they are prompted to add an account. A token is in the format “afw#EMM_Identifier” and automatically identifies Workspace ONE Express as your EMM provider.
- Tap Get Started on your factory reset device.
- Select your Wi-Fi network and login with your credentials to connect the device.
- Enter the identifier “afw#hub” when prompted to add a Google account. The setup wizard adds a temporary Google Account to the device. This account is only used to download the DPC from Google Play and is removed upon completion.
If the identifier is entered incorrectly, you are prompted to reenter it.
- Tap Install and begin configuration of the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub to the device. The Hub will automatically open after install is complete.
- Select the Authentication Method and continue enrollment:
- Select Server Details and enter Server, Group ID, and user credentials.
- Select QR Code if you have created a QR Code in the Express console.
- Follow the remaining prompts and complete enrollment.
- Any Blueprint created after registering with Android EMM initiates an automatic push to the device. The Workspace ONE Express console reports the status of Android on the users devices. You can review the Details View page to verify that Android was successfully created.