When you make users inactive in your directory service, it impacts the corresponding Workspace ONE UEM and Workspace ONE Express account in a similar way but only assuming these prerequisite conditions.
- Syncing of removed users works with Active Directory only.
- The user name you entered in the Bind User Name option must have Active Directory administrator privileges.
- Check on this name by navigating to Server tab, look for the Bind User Name text box. , and in the
- Workspace ONE Express customers can find the Bind User Name text box in the same Server tab by navigating to Groups & Settings, then select Directory Services from the Name column.
- You can allow non administrators in Active Directory access to the deleted objects container provided you follow the steps outlined in the following Microsoft Support article. https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/892806/how-to-let-non-administrators-view-the-active-directory-deleted-object.
- Furthermore, the recycle bin must be enabled using the Active Directory Administrative Center but only if you are deleting users in AD.
- Open the Active Directory Administrative Center.
- Select the domain, then right-click the domain.
- Select Enable Recycle Bin. Once enabled, the recycle bin cannot be disabled.