If you are renewing an expired SSL certificate in between Workspace ONE Assist releases, you must bind the renewed SSL certificate to the website and update the renewed site Thumbprint using AdminWebPortal. This task binds the SSL certificate.
If you are installing or upgrading the Workspace ONE Assist server, do not take these steps.
- Open Internet Information Services (IIS) on the Workspace ONE Assist server.
- In the Connection pane on the left, expand the node of the server by selecting the triangle in front of the server name.
- Expand the node of the Sites folder.
- Right-click Mgmt Web Site and select Edit Bindings....
The Site Bindings screen displays.
- Select https and then select the Edit button.
The Edit Site Binding screen displays.
- Select the updated SSL certificate in the drop-down menu.
- Select OK.