If the Remote Management CN text box is empty from step 5 of Generate Workspace ONE Assist Certificates or step 3 of Configure Multi-Workspace ONE UEM Environment Support, you can run an SQL script against the database to create the Remote Management CN manually.
- Open the Remote Management Certificate Generator.
You must run this generator as an administrator.
- Select the Question Mark button.
- Copy the displayed text.
This text is the SQL script to run against the Workspace ONE UEM Database.
- Switch to the Workspace ONE UEM Database server and open SQL Server Management Studio.
- Create a query with the copied text.
- On the first line of the query, replace the NULL value with the GroupID for the customer type OG that you want to use.
The OG you select must be a customer type, it cannot be of any other type including global, partner, container, and so on.
DECLARE @GroupID NVARCHAR(20) = NULL;
DECLARE @GroupID NVARCHAR(20) = 'RemoteManagement';
- In the Results, copy the created Remote Management CN.