Listed are the requirements that must be met to launch the remote support sessions using Workspace ONE Assist directly from the Horizon Cloud console.
Ensure the Horizon Cloud and the virtual devices comply with the listed minimum requirements for a successful remote support session.
- Supported on Horizon Cloud on Microsoft Azure and cloud-connected Horizon pods VMC, AVS, GCVE, and on-prem.
- For Horizon Cloud on Microsoft Azure:
- Minimum version of Microsoft Azure pod should be 2747.
- Horizon agent version should be 2103 and later.
- For Cloud-connected Horizon Pods:
- Connection server and the Horizon agent must be 2103.
- The Workspace ONE Assist function is enabled by default for the Helpdesk Admin Role/Tenant Admin Role.
Note: The Workspace ONE Assist button appears dimmed and unavailable on the Horizon Cloud console if the minimum requirements are not met and also if:
- Workspace ONE Assist for Horizon agent is not installed on the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI).
- Horizon agent installed is 2102 or earlier.
- VM is a Windows 10 multi-session and Windows server multi-session.
- Supported on Windows 10 single session – Dedicated and Floating Pool.
- Supported on Windows 10 – Anniversary Edition or later and .Net Framework 4.6.2 or later
- Assist for Horizon agent 21.06 or later must be installed on the VDI separately.
- Outbound port 443 must be open on the VDIs.
Regional Control Plane Instances and Assist Servers
The table provides the mapping between the Horizon Cloud Service Regional Control Plane instances and the Assist servers.