Install the Assist for Horizon application on the golden (base) image or the tempate virtual machine and deliver the application to the end users through the virtual desktops generated from the golden image.
- Visit the https://my.workspaceone.com/products page and download the Assist for Horizon installer file.
- To start the installation, double-click the installer file.
- Accept the Assist for Horizon License Agreement.
- Click Install.
The setup wizard begins to install Assist for Horizon.
- Click Finish when the installation is complete and exit the setup wizard.
- Installing applications for use in desktops from cloud-connected Horizon on-premises pods, see the publication Setting Up Virtual Desktops in Horizon found in the VMware Horizon documentation.
- Customizing your virtual machine, see the topic For a Horizon Cloud Imported VM with a Microsoft Windows Client Operating System — Customize the VM for Your Organization's Needs found in the VMware Horizon Cloud Service documentation.