Use Workspace ONE UEM console to configure Workspace ONE Boxer for your cloud deployment.
- An API token and ENS2 server URL received from VMware is required to activate the ENS service using the Workspace ONE UEM console. To provision the ENS cloud API token, contact VMware support.
- Ensure the ENS server certificate is available on the user's Exchange server.
- Select the required organization group.
- Select APPS & BOOKS and then select the Public tab.
- Select VMware Boxer.
- Select Edit on the upper right corner of the page and then select the Assignment tab.
- In the Application Configuration (Optional) section, add the required keys. The details of the required keys to be added are listed in the ENS2 Application Configuration Keys for Boxer topic.
- Select Save & Publish and then select Publish on the next page.