After you have installed the ENS2, you must configure the ENS2 related settings for Workspace ONE Boxer on the Workspace ONE UEM console.
The API token and ENS2 server URL are required to activate the ENS service using Workspace ONE UEM console.
- Select the required organization group.
- Select APPS & BOOKS and then select the Public tab.
- Select VMware Boxer.
- Select Edit on the upper right corner of the page and then select the Assignment tab.
- In the Application Configuration (Optional) section, add the required keys. The details of the required keys to be added are listed in the ENS2 Application Configuration Keys for Boxer topic.
- Select Save & Publish and then select Publish on the next page. To verify the settings, see Verify VMware Boxer Settings.