Select the security classifications on the UEM consoleWorkspace ONE UEM console for which you want Secure Email Gateway to take action.
- Navigate to .
- Select the gray colored circle under the Active column for the Email Security Classifications compliance policy.
A page appears with a key code.
- Enter the key code in the corresponding field and select Continue.
The policy gets activated and is indicated by a green colored circle under the Active column.
- Select the Edit option under the Actions column.
- Select Add and then select the type of tag from the Type drop-down menu.
Options available are Pre-defined and Custom.
- Select the tag type as Pre-defined to get a list of available tags from the Security Classification drop-down menu.
- Select the tag type as Custom to enter your own custom tag in the Security Classification field.
- Enter a Description for the tag and select Next.
- Configure the actions that SEG should take against emails marked or not marked with a tag. Select Next.
You may choose to allow or block emails on email clients.
- View the Summary and click Save.