With Workspace ONE PIV-D Manager for iOS with XTec, users can import additional certificates from Workspace ONE Web. This feature allows the use of multiple certificates for different scenarios.
- For details about adding key value pairs (KVPs) to Workspace ONE PIV-D Manager, access Send Derived Credentials from the Console to iOS Devices.
- For details about adding KVPs to Workspace ONE Web, access Application Configurations for Workspace ONE Web.
- Use Workspace ONE PIV-D Manager v1.5.1 or later.
- Use Workspace ONE Web v7.11 or later.
- Admins add KVPs to the respective apps.
- Add the KVP EnableManualCertificateImport to the Workspace ONE PIV-D Manager app as true in the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- Add the KVP EnableCertificateShare to Workspace ONE Web as true in the Workspace ONE UEM console .
- On devices, users open Workspace ONE Web, navigate to the applicable certificate, and download it.
- On devices, users open the certificate in Workspace ONE PIV-D Manager.
- Users follow the Workspace ONE PIV-D Manager app prompts to import the certificate.
Some certificates have passwords so Workspace ONE PIV-D Manager prompts for this value to decrypt the certificate.