Set up Entrust IdentityGuard derived credentials for your end users' devices managed by Workspace ONE UEM.
Entrust IdentityGuard is a commercially off the shelf (COTS) Derived Credentials solution that transforms your mobile device in a virtual smart card for derived credential authentication. You can learn more about it by going to https://www.entrust.com/products/entrust-identityguard/.
- Start the enrollment process by logging in to the Entrust IdentityGuard Self-Service Portal from your laptop/desktop computer with your existing smart card.
- Once logged in, select “ I’d like to enroll for a derived mobile smart credential”.
- Select “I’ve successfully downloaded and installed the Entrust IdentityGuard Mobile Smart Credential application” and click Next.
- Enter a name under Identity Name, then select VMware PIV-D under the Derived Mobile Smart Credential App field.
- Click OK A QR Code and a one-time password displays.
- Launch the VMware PIV-D Application on your iOS Device and tap Scan QR code and then enter the one-time password.
Once the process is complete, you are taken to the Certificate list view.