Set up Entrust Identity Enterprise derived credentials for your end users' devices managed by Workspace ONE UEM.
- Start the enrollment process by logging in to the Entrust Identity Enterprise Self-Service Portal from your laptop/desktop computer with your existing smart card.
- Once logged in, select “I’d like to enroll for a derived mobile smart credential”.
- Select “I’ve successfully downloaded and installed the Entrust Identity Enterprise Mobile Smart Credential application” and click Next.
- Enter a name under Identity Name, then select VMware PIV-D under the Derived Mobile Smart Credential App field.
- Click OK.
A QR Code and a one-time password displays.
- Launch the Workspace ONE PIV-D Manager app on your iOS device, tap Scan QR code, and then enter the one-time password.