You can configure the trace level behavior of device log files in Workspace ONE UEM powered by AirWatch by doing some tweaking with notepad.
- Transfer the log file to your PC using the file manager utility in device details or through remote management.
- Open the log file using a basic text editor such as Notepad.
- Edit the desired trace level to the needed value.
- Save the log file.
- Transfer the log file back to the "Program Files\AirWatch" directory on the device.
Consider first deleting the old log_config.cfg file from the device.
- Restart the AWService on the device once it has the updated log_config.cfg file. Use the Restart Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub or the Warm Boot device actions available in the UEM console.