Deploy a Restrictions payload to restrict the options end users have on devices in Workspace ONE UEM powered by AirWatch. Restrictions allow you to ensure that your device is secure by controlling what an end user can use to save and store data.
Important: You can use a Restriction payload only on Windows Rugged devices and not on Windows CE devices.
- Navigate to Add Profile. and select
- Select Windows Rugged.
- Configure the profile's General settings.
- From the left panel, select the Restrictions payload and click the Configure button.
- Configure the Restrictions settings.
Settings Descriptions Allow Camera. Allow access to the camera application. Allow External Storage. Allow use of external storage memory. Remove Encryption on External Storage. Allow the removal of encryption on external storage. Enable On-Device Encryption. Allow encryption on the device. Allow Bluetooth. Allow the use of Bluetooth.
- Select Save & Publish when you are finished to push the profile to devices.