Create a Shortcut profile in Workspace ONE UEM powered by AirWatch to push custom icons associated with URLS. These icons provide your end users with the shortcuts to websites they need.
You can add as many icons as needed to a shortcut payload. Upload the icon image file into the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- Navigate to Add Profile. and select
- Select Windows Rugged.
- Configure the profile's General settings.
- From the left panel, select the Shortcut payload and click the Configure button.
- Configure the Shortcut settings.
Settings Descriptions Label Enter the name associated to the icon that displays on the user's device. URL Enter the URL for the website in which the user is advanced to when the user taps on the icon. Icon Upload the image file that displays on the user's device that is associated to the URL.
- Select Save & Publish to push the profile to devices.