Workspace ONE UEM allows you to configure Launcher profiles to support multiple end users sharing a single device. Use this feature to customize the Launcher for individual users and their different applications to meet their individual roles.
Important: You must enroll the device into the Parent organization group for the Launcher profiles for various User Categories to push to the device.
- Navigate to .
- Navigate to
and enter the Name and Description.Consider creating the User Categories based on the various roles end users have that require different applications on the device. For example, basic users require different applications than a shift supervisor or manager. To accommodate this requirement, create different User Categories for the basic user, shift supervisor, and manager.
- Select Enable Shared Device Mode.
- Navigate to Add new user or Edit an existing one. and
- Enable Show Advanced User Details and select the applicable Category based on the role of the user.
- Create and configure a Launcher Profile. Select the applicable User Category based on the role of the user for this specific Launcher profile.
- Configure a Launcher profiles for each end-user role. For more information, see Create a Launcher Profile
- End users must enter their credentials and their group ID. To remove the need to enter the group ID, navigate to Group Assignment Mode to Fixed Organization Group. and set the