Devices that are joined to Azure AD use a different enrollment flow than devices enrolling through Azure AD integration. Use this enrollment flow to enroll a device that is already joined to Azure AD into Workspace ONE UEM.
- Windows 10 OS build 14393.82 and above.
- KB update KB3176934 installed.
- No MDM applications installed under your Azure AD management portal.
- Azure AD account configured on the device.
- On the device, navigate to Enroll only in device management.
and select You may also enroll through the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub for Windows.
- Complete the enrollment process. You must enter an email address with a different domain than your Azure AD account.
- If you are using Windows Auto-Discovery, see Enroll Through Work Access With Windows Auto-Discovery.
- If you are not using Windows Auto-Discovery, see Enroll Through Work Access Without Windows Auto-Discovery.
- Navigate to
and ensure there is an Azure AD account and a Workspace ONE UEM MDM account added.