Configure Windows 10 Provisioning Service by VMware AirWatch to enroll Dell Windows Desktop devices automatically. Auto-enrollment compares registered device serial numbers against a list provided by Dell to enroll devices as part of the Out-of-Box-Experience.
- Navigate to .
- Configure the Auto Enrollment settings:
Settings Description Auto Enrollment Select Enable to use Windows 10 Provisioning Service by VMware AirWatch. Sync Interval Select the amount of time between sync attempts between the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub and the Workspace ONE UEM Console. Enforce Policies Before Log In Select Enable to enforce the device policies before the user logs in to the device. Maximum Time Before Log In Select the maximum number of minutes that may pass before a user logs in after completing the Out-of-Box-Experience.
- Select Save.
- Register the device serial numbers with Workspace ONE UEM. Only required for On-premises customers, this step is completed for SaaS customers. Validate that device registration records exisit, if not complete the following steps. There are three workflows for registering devices:
- Navigate to Save and Add Device. Then complete the Add Device settings. You must set the Platform to Windows Desktop. and add the user account. When you are done adding the user, select
- Navigate to Import. You must enter Windows Desktop as the Device Platform when completing the template. You must set the Platform to Windows Desktop. . Download and complete the CSV template for User and/or Device. Upload the CSV and select
- Navigate to Devices Lifecycle > Enrollment Status > Add > Register Device. You must set the Platform to Windows Desktop.