Out of Box Experience (OOBE) enrollment automatically enrolls a device into the correct organization group as part of the initial setup and configuration of a Windows 10 device.
Important: The OOBE enrollment flow does not support Enterprise Wipe. If you perform an enterprise wipe, users cannot log into the device as connection to Azure AD has been broken. You must create a local admin account before sending an Enterprise Wipe or you will be locked out of the device and forced to reset the device.
- Power on the device and follow the steps to configure Windows until you reach the Choose how you'll connect screen.
- Select Join Azure AD. Select Continue.
- Enter your Azure AD/Workspace ONE UEM email address as the Work or school account.
- Enter your Password. Select Sign In.
- Ensure that the Welcome to AirWatch screen displays. Select Continue.
- Select Join to confirm that you want to enroll in Workspace ONE UEM.
- Select Finish to complete joining your device to Workspace ONE UEM. Your device now downloads the applicable policies and profiles.