Work Access is the native MDM enrollment method for Windows 10 devices. Enrolling through Work Access without WADS requires manually entering end-user credentials.
Note: Consider using the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub for Windows to enroll your Windows 10 devices instead of using native MDM enrollment. The native MDM enrollment flow does not enroll devices into MDM if you use Office 365 or Azure AD on the same domain.
- Navigate on the device to Enroll in to device management.
- Enter the user name you provided to your end user into the Email text box, followed by the domain for the environment in the format Username@domain.com (such as email@example.com).
- Enter server address as follows: <DeviceServicesURL>/DeviceServices/Discovery.aws. Do not include 'https://' in the URL.
- Select Continue.
- Enter the Group ID and select Next.
- Enter your username and password and select Next.
These credentials may be your directory services credentials, or dedicated credentials specific to your Workspace ONE UEM environment.
This step is optional and only displays if you choose to enable it.
- (Optional) Select Yes to save sign-in info.
The device then attempts to connect to Workspace ONE UEM. If it connects successfully, a briefcase icon displays with Workspace ONE UEM written next to it. This icon shows your successful connection to Workspace ONE UEM.