Configure a Windows Licensing profile to provide your Windows 10 devices with a Windows 10 Enterprise or Windows 10 Education license key. Use this profile to upgrade devices that do not come with Windows 10 Enterprise.
This upgrade cannot be reversed. If you publish this profile to BYOD devices, you cannot remove the licensing through MDM. Windows 10 can only upgrade following a specific upgrade path:
- Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise
- Navigate to Add Profile. and select
- Select Windows and then select Windows Desktop.
- Select Device Profile.
- Configure the profile General settings.
- Select the Windows Licensing profile and configure the following settings:
Settings Descriptions Windows Edition Select either Enterprise or Education edition. Please Enter valid License Key Enter the license key for the edition of Windows that you are using.
- Select Save & Publish to push the profile to devices.