You must meet the requirements listed below to integrate Workspace ONE UEM with the Zebra Print server and manage the printers from the UEM console.
You can install the Zebra Print Server on a Workspace ONE UEM server or any other server that can communicate with a Workspace ONE UEM server. The best practice is to install the Zebra Print server on a server that is independent of Workspace ONE UEM.
- Windows Server 2008 or R2 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Zebra AirWatch Connector installer - You can download the Zebra AirWatch Connector installer at the Zebra website, see the Airwatch Connector.
- Zebra Setup Utilities, which also packages Zebra Direct Communications
- Java Runtime version 7 or greater
- Latest version of OpenSSL
Device Firmware Requirements
- Firmware versions vary based on model
Workspace ONE UEM Requirements
- Workspace ONE UEM console 6.3 or higher
At least one Organization Group configured in the UEM console dedicated solely to Zebra peripheral device management