CPCL profile provides various commands in Camero Printer Command Language (CPCL) to utilize the built in text, graphics, bar code printing, and communication capabilities of Zebra printers.
To configure the CPCL settings:
- Select CPCL from the options on the left.
Settings Description Label Gap Marker Select the label gap marker as either Bar or Gap. Length Between Label Gap And Mark (in dots) Enter the length of the media between the label gap or label mark. The default is 0 (zero) dots. Range is from -120 to 120 dots. Media Type
Select from the drop-down the gap marker used by the Zebra printer. The default is Label.
Select from the drop-down the action the printer takes after a label or group of labels has printed. The default is Rewind.
- Tear off – Label advances after printing so the web is over the tear bar. The label, with liner attached, can be torn off manually.
- Peel off – Label after printing moves forward and activates a Label Available Sensor. Printing stops until the label is removed manually from the printer.
- Rewind – Label and liner are rewound on an (optional) external rewind device. The next label is positioned under the printhead (no back feed motion).
- Cutter – Media after printing feeds forward and is automatically cut into predetermined lengths.
- Delayed Cut – Media after printing feeds forward and then waits for a command before it cuts the media into predetermined lengths.
- Linerless Peel – Media after printing feeds forward and activates a Label Available Sensor. Printing stops until the label is removed manually from the printer.
- Linerless Rewind – Linerless media automatically rewinds using an optional internal rewind spindle.
- Linerless Tear – Label after printing advances so the web is over the tear bar. The linerless label can be torn off manually.
Feed Length (in dots) Length of media being used by the printer. Feed Skip (in dots) Length of media between label bar or gap. Line Print Buffer Height Size of the printer buffer that is accepting job files.
- Select Save & Publish.