Once you have obtained and configured an Apple Certificate, you must upload the certificate to the UEM console and configure your AppleCare instance.
- Navigate to
.To configure a GSX connection with the UEM console, you must have a GSX account with manager-level access, access to web services, and access to coverage and warranty information.
- Enter GSX settings including:
Setting Action GSX User ID Enter the account user ID. GSX Password Enter the account password. Sold-to Account Number Enter the 10-digit service account number. This account number can be found in the GSX portal at the bottom of the web page. Time Zone Use the drop-down menu to select the appropriate time zone. Language Use the drop-down menu to choose a language.
- Select Save to complete the integration with AppleCare.
- Navigate to the List View, select a device, and use the More menu to find AppleCare information in the UEM console.
- Navigate to Accounts > Administrators and pull the information from Details section.
- In the Add/Edit Admin page, add the GSX User ID and click SAVE.
You can now make GSX API calls.