Once the iBeacon group is established, add compliance polices to enforce actions on the device when it enters or exits the iBeacon group.
- Navigate to Add and then Apple iOS. , and select
- Choose Any or All of the rules to match.
- Select iBeacon Area and choose within/not within for a specific iBeacon group and select Next.
- Choose the Actions tab and select actions that can occur in the iBeacon group. For detailed information on the applicable actions on Apple iOS, see the Compliance Policies Actions by Platform section of the Managing Devices documentation.
- Select Finish and Activate when you have completed the compliance policy configuration. Verify that the policy is available on the Device Details page in the UEM console.