To configure iBeacon, first enable the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub to detect iBeacon groups that receive broadcasts. Then, add a set of iBeacon groups for the device to monitor.
- Navigate to .
- Scroll to Area and select Detect iBeaconArea to enable an iBeacon for the organization group.
- Select Save.
- Navigate to Resources > Profile & Baselines > Settings > Areas.
- Select Edit an existing profile using the pencil button on the left-side of the profile. A General profile window appears. . Choose or
- Configure the iBeacon Group settings.
Setting Description Group Name Enter the name for the specific iBeacon group. iBeacon Name Enter the name of the iBeacon. UUID Enter a unique identifier for the iBeacon deployment to share. Major Value Enter an identifier to subdivide the area of the iBeacon. Minor Value Enter an extra identifier to subdivide the area of the iBeacon.
- Select Save. Return to Area and edit and delete iBeacon groups as needed using the menu buttons on the left.