Use this payload to customize the Home Screen. Enabling this feature allows you to group applications in ways that meet your organization's needs.
When the payload is pushed to the device, the home screen is locked so users cannot change your custom configuration. This payload applies to iOS 9.3 + Supervised devices.
- Navigate to Resources > Profiles & Baselines > Profiles > List View > Add. Select Apple iOS.
- Configure the profile's General settings.
- Select the Home Screen Layout payload from the list.
Setting Description Dock Choose what applications you want to appear in the dock. Page Choose applications you want to add to the device. You can also add more pages for more groups of applications. Add Folder
Configure a new folder to add to the device screen on the selected page.
- Use the pencil icon in the gray bar to create or edit the name of the folder.
- Select Add Page to add more pages to the device if needed.
- Select Save & Publish to push this profile to devices.