Configure network usage rules to control which applications and SIM cards can access data based on the network connection type or when the device is roaming. This feature allows administrators to help manage data charges when employees are using devices for work. Use granular controls to apply different rules to different apps and SIMs as needed.
- Navigate to Resources > Profiles & Baselines > Profiles > List View > Add. Select Apple iOS.
- Configure the profile's General settings.
- Select the Network Usage Rules payload from the list.
- Under the App Usage Rules, enter the Application Identifier of any public, internal, or purchased applications.
- Enable Allow Cellular Data and Data Usage on Roaming. Both options are selected by default.
- Under the SIM Usage Rules, provide the ICCIDs of SIM cards (physical and eSIM cards) and specify the type of Wi-Fi Assist capability, either Default or Unlimited Cellular Data.
- Select Save & Publish.