Use this profile to allow notifications for specific apps to appear on the home screen when it is locked.
- Navigate to Resources > Profiles & Baselines > Profiles > List View > Add. Select Apple iOS.
- Configure the profile's General settings.
- Select the Notifications payload from the list.
- Choose Select App. A new window appears.
Setting Description Select App Choose the app that you want to configure. Allow Notifications Select whether to allow any notifications. Show in Notification Center Select whether to allow notifications to appear in the Notification Center. Show in Lock Screen Select whether to allow notifications to appear in the lock screen. Allow Sound Select whether to allow a sound to occur with the notification. Allow Badging Select whether to allow badges to appear on the application icon. Alert Style when Unlocked
Choose the style for the notification when unlocked:
- Banner - A banner appears across the home screen alerting the user.
- Modal Alert - A window appears across the home screen. The user must interact with the window before proceeding.
- Select Save to push the payload to the device.