To establish a connection between your domain (website) and your application, to share data or credentials or for the features of the application that are based on your website, configure an Associated Domains profile. Associated Domains can be used with features such as Extensible AppSSO, universal links, and Password AutoFill.
Before you configure an Associated Domains profile, you need to have an apple-app-site-association file on your website and an entitlement in your application. An associated domain matches the associated domains entitlement with an apple-app-site-association file. For more information, see https://developer.apple.com/documentation/security/password_autofill/setting_up_an_app_s_associated_domains
- Navigate to Resources > Profiles & Baselines > Profiles and select Add. Select Apple macOS and then select User Profile or Device Profile.
- Configure the profile's General settings.
- Select the Associated Domains payload.
- Configure Associated Domains settings including:
Setting Description App Identifier Enter the identifier of the application to associate with the domains. The application identifier or the bundle ID should be in the following format
<Team Identifier>.<Bundle Identifier>
Associated Domains Enter the domains to be associated with the application.
- Each string should be in the form of <service>:<fully qualified domain>[:port number].
- To match all subdomains of an associated domain, specify a wildcard with the prefix *. before the beginning of a specific domain (the period is required).
- Select Save & Publish when you are finished to push the profile to the devices.