The Hub-based enrollment process secures a connection between macOS devices and your Workspace ONE UEM environment. Install the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub application to facilitate the enrollment and enable the real-time management and access to the relevant device information.
Download the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub installer from https://getwsone.com. When the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub is installed, the device begins prompting the user for the enrollment authentication. For different methods that are available to download Intelligent Hub, see macOS Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub Download.
- Navigate to https://getwsone.com and download the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub installer on the device.
- Open the pkg file and install the Intelligent Hub by following the prompts. After installation completes, the Intelligent Hub enrollment screen appears shortly.
- Enter the enrollment URL and Group ID, or enter your email address.
If the email autodiscovery is set up, select the email address option for authentication, instead of entering the enrollment URL and Group ID. For information about configuring autodiscovery, see the Autodiscovery Enrollment topic of the Managing Devices documentation.If your user account is not allowed or blocked because your account is blacklisted and not approved for enrollment, you may now get a notification .
- Follow the prompts in the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub. For devices running macOS 10.13.1 and below, proceed to step 7. For devices running macOS 10.13.2 and above, proceed to step 5.
- Enter the admin user name and password to install the MDM profile.
- Once the process is complete, the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub displays an Enrollment Complete screen and the device immediately begins receiving the configurations assigned by the administrator.
- Click Continue to transition to the Hub's default Account screen.
For more information on Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub for macOS and its deployment, see Deploying VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub.