A Login Items profile enables you to control the behavior of the users' devices when they launch.
- Navigate to Resources > Profiles & Baselines > Profiles and select Add. Select Apple macOS, and then select whether this profile will apply to only the enrollment user on the device (User Profile), or the entire device (Device Profile).
- Configure the profile's General settings.
- Select the Login Items payload.
- Configure Login Items settings, including:
Setting Description Applications Specify which applications to launch at login. Enter the full path of the application, for example, /Applications/Contacts.app. Files and Folders Specify which files and folders to launch at login. Enter the full path of the file or folder. Authenticated Network Mounts Specify which network mounts to authenticate with the user's login name and password. Use Active Directory (AD) credentials for user login. Enter the full mount path and volume, including protocol, for example, smb://server.example.com/volume. Network Mounts
Specify which volumes to mount at login. Use AD credentials for user login. Enter the full mount path and volume including protocol, for example, smb://server.example.com/volume.
Add network home SharePoint
Select this to enable network home SharePoint configuration on the device.
User may press shift to prevent items from opening Select this to allow the user to hold shift upon login to prevent items from opening.
- Select Save & Publish when you are finished to push the profile to devices.