Web Clips are web bookmarks that you can push to devices that display as icons and point to commonly used or recommended web resources.
- Navigate to Resources > Profiles & Baselines > Profiles and select Add. Select Apple macOS, and then select User Profile.
- Configure the profile's General settings.
- Select the Web Clips payload.
- Configure Web Clip settings, including:
Setting Description Label Enter the text displayed beneath the Web Clip icon on an end user's device. For example: "AirWatch Self-Service Portal." URL
Enter the URL the Web Clip that will display. Below are some examples for Workspace ONE UEM pages:
- For the SSP, use: .
For the app catalog, use:.
For the book catalog, use:
Select this option to upload as the Web Clip icon. Upload a custom icon using a .gif, .jpg, or .png format, for the application. For best results, provide a square image no larger than 400 pixels on each side and less than 1 MB in size when uncompressed. The graphic is automatically scaled and cropped to fit, and converted to .png format if necessary. Web Clip icons are 104 x 104 pixels for devices with a Retina display or 57 x 57 pixels for all other devices.
Show in App Catalog Select this option to list the application in your App Catalog.
- Select Save & Publish when you are finished to push the profile to devices.