What's in the Release NotesThe release notes cover the following topics:
- New Features
- Minimum Requirements
- Download Instructions
- Resolved Issues
- Known Issues
- The Workspace ONE SDK for Android can now enforce the watermark overlay on an SDK-app UI when the watermark flag is enabled in the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- The Workspace ONE SDK for Android provides reason codes to client apps when a device wipe is triggered.
In this release, we’ve made a few updates containing general quality and performance improvements with no new features.
- The Workspace ONE SDK for Android now uses a root detection API without requiring the Workspace ONE UEM system or without requiring initialization upon SDK login.
- We've added a way to approve and allow access to the TrustBridge Bundle ID and App Keys within the Workspace ONE SDK for Android.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements.
- Android 8.0 or later
- API Level 19 or later
- Android Studio with the Gradle Android Build System (Gradle) 3.3.0 or later
- Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub v19.07 for Android or Workspace ONE 3.3 or later
- Workspace ONE UEM Console v1904 or later
Use the link to access the Workspace ONE SDK.
The resolved issues are grouped as follows.Resolved Issues for 20.10
ASDK-172139: Fixed an issue where Workspace ONE Launcher would block approved applications, randomly.
ASDK-172168: Fixed an issue where apps would intermittently fail to fetch the settings after an upgrade to Google Play Services.
ASDK-172032: Fixed an issue where there was a crash on libuidverify with Workspace ONE Web for Android 7.1 devices (occurring on less than 10 users).
ASDK-172104: Fixed an issue where matching the password in the Korean language was not working correctly on Android devices.
We haven't identified any notable known issues in this release. If you have any problems, reach out to our support team.