VMware Workspace ONE Tunnel for Windows | November 2019
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release NotesThe release notes cover the following topics:
- Support for search domains for shortname address resolution.
- Support for URL Probe for Trusted Network Detection.
- Improved login experience.
- Tray icon improvements show client status and the ability to enable or disable verbose logging.
- Support for tunneling the SMB protocol for network drives by flagging “SYSTEM” as an application
- Performance and Stability improvements
- Windows 10 17.04 or later
- Workspace ONE UEM 1907 or later
- You can download the new client from My Workspace ONE here.
The resolved issues are grouped as follows.Resolved Issues 1.2
PPAT-4934: Whitelisted application becomes non-responsive when configured DNS servers are unreachable.
PPAT-6428: Re-installation of the same version intermittently fails.
PPAT-4818: Resolved issue that could cause a BSOD when using Tunnel.
PPAT-5990: Resolved intermittent connectivity issue when browsing with Chrome.