In this release, we have made updates to both the Software Distribution (SFD) and the Intelligent Hub.
For Software Distribution:
- We added the ability to track and report the status when a user uninstalls the application.
- When a new version of a required app is installed, we no longer consider the older version as a required app.
- We made some improvements to SFD installation itself.
For Intelligent Hub:
- We added Data and Registry Abstraction – LiteDB Migration.
- HubW optimizations were made to prevent high resource utilization.
- We improved the HubW enrollment resiliency.
- We added the ability to use SHA256 signature for all WIN10 components.
- We made improvements to have structured logging to the HubW, added consistency across several Hub components, and made security improvements.
NOTE: As part of new security improvements, when a user who is not an administrator collects the logs from Hub UI or system tray, a subset of the logging data that is specific to this user would be collected instead of the complete logging data which also includes the system logs. To get the complete set of logging data from Windows PCs, administrators should remotely retrieve logs by using the Request Device Log option in the UEM console.