VMware Workspace ONE UEM | 09 JUN 2022
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release Notes
Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub for Windows Rugged Release Notes provides information on the new features and improvements in each release. This page includes a summary of the new features introduced, a list of our resolved issues, and known issues.
Intelligent Hub for Windows Rugged 6.5.14 - June 2022
New Features for version 6.5.14
- In this release, we fixed a bug and introduced no new features. See Resolved Issues for details.
Resolved Issues for version 6.5.14
- WMAGNT-4014 - hub fails to generate enrolled device udid
Known Issues for version 6.5.14
- We have not identified any notable known issues in this release. If you're experiencing problems, feel free to reach out to our support team.
Intelligent Hub for Windows Rugged 6.5.13 - August 2021
New Features for version 6.5.13
- In this release, we fixed two bugs and introduced no new features. See Resolved Issues for details.
Resolved Issues for version 6.5.13
- WMAGNT-4010 – Command processor endpoint is not being authenticated
- WMAGNT-4012 – Product Provisioning jobs moved to an orphaned state
Known Issues for version 6.5.13
- We haven’t identified any notable known issues in this release. If you’re facing any problems, feel free to reach out to our support team.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware AirWatch MDM Agent 6.5.13 for Windows Mobile/CE.
- Windows Mobile 5.0 or later.
- Windows CE 5 or later.
- Prior Version is Installed: If you have a prior version of the agent installed on your device, you must upgrade to the new agent. For specific instructions, see the Windows Mobile Platform Guide if needed.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: If you do not have a prior version installed on your device, you can access the new agent in the following ways.
- SaaS customers: Through the Workspace ONE UEM Console via web based enrollment, a sideload cab file from the console, or using the Staging methods located in the product provisioning section. These methods are Barcode Enrollment (Motorola devices only), Sideload Staging, or On-Demand. For more information, see the Product Provisioning Guide.
- On Premises Customers: Download it from the My Workspace ONE portal.
Support Contact Information
To receive support, either submit a ticket via the My Workspace ONE portal or call your local support line.