Push certificates to streamline and secure Wi-Fi login for tvOS devices.
- Navigate to tvOS from the platform list. . Choose
- Configure the profile's General settings.
- Configure the Wi-Fi payload.
- Select the Credentials payload and Upload a certificate, select Defined Certificate Authority, or select User Certificate from the Credential Source drop-down menu, depending on your needs
- Select the Certificate Authority and Certificate Template from their respective drop-down menus. Navigate back to the previous payload for Wi-Fi.
- Select a compatible Security Type (WEP Enterprise, WPA/WPA2 Enterprise or Any (Enterprise)) and select the Identity Certificate under Authentication.
- Click Save and Publish when you are done configuring any remaining settings.