Enter data that pertains to your Lookout for Work service so that Workspace ONE Intelligence can access threat intelligence data and display it for analysis.
To register Lookout for Work with Workspace ONE Intelligence, enter the application key configured in your Lookout for Work console.
- Use Workspace ONE UEM console v1907 or newer.
- Use the Lookout for Work client version 5.10.0 or newer for iOS or Android.
|Configuration Key||Get this value from the app's metadata.|
|Value Type||Select String.|
|Configuration Value|| Enter both parameters exactly.
Important: If you misspell a parameter or add a bracket where one is not needed, the parameter does not work.
- In the Workspace ONE Intelligence console, go to .
To access previously entered credentials, select to Edit Lookout for Work.
- In the Provide Credentials area, enter the information for a successful connection.
Settings Descriptions Base URL Enter the URL for Lookout for Work so that Workspace ONE Intelligence can access it. This string begins with https://. Application Key
Enter the value that sets the communication between Workspace ONE Intelligence and Lookout for Work.
- To finish the configuration, select Authorize.