Use the Workspace ONE Intelligence console for enterprise mobility management (EMM) planning, automation, and to optimize resources, strengthen security and compliance, and enhance user experience across your environment.
Are you looking for content about Workspace ONE Intelligence for Consumer Apps? Access Workspace ONE Intelligence for Consumer Apps.
Product and Pricing Information
Access the VMware Workspace™ ONE™ product page for information on features and pricing.
Workspace ONE Intelligence API Documentation
Use APIs for Intelligence Reports with Service Accounts. Generate a client ID and client Secret to query and extract data for use in other business intelligence tools. For details, access the Workspace ONE Intelligence API documentation on the Apteligent Dev Center.
To try licensed features of Workspace ONE Intelligence, you can activate a trial version and try them for free for 30 days. Features available to try include Dashboards and Automation. Reporting is available to use without a trial.
After 30 days, access to the trail version ends unless you buy an enterprise license. However, data, connections, and automation configurations are stored. If you buy the licensed features in the future, your data, connections, and automation configurations are not lost. You can c where your trial version ended.
To activate a trial version, enter the information associated with your Workspace ONE UEM admin credentials. The Workspace ONE team contacts you to see if you want to purchase an enterprise license.
A trial version of Workspace ONE Intelligence displays TRIAL banners on the user interface. It also notifies you of how many days you have left on your trial.
Find the Community Forums on My Workspace ONE.
Storage and Sampling
Workspace ONE Intelligence uses deployment data to offer Dashboards, Automation, and Reporting. All these features use the same data that streams from your Workspace ONE deployment.
Workspace ONE Intelligence stores data to offer historical analysis. The system stores raw data for three months and stores trend data for 12 months. Raw data examples are battery information and operating system versions. Some trend data examples are application installations and application adoption, device category data, and enrollment and OS versions over time.
VMware stores and manages the data in its cloud services infrastructure. The reports cloud service within the services infrastructure collects and imports data at regular intervals from Workspace ONE transactional databases.
Workspace ONE Intelligence aggregates data from Workspace ONE UEM, Workspace ONE Access, and Apteligent by VMware. It includes dashboards, reports, and automation to analyze data and perform actions for efficiency and remediation. It integrates with third-party services for connections, support, and security.
- The Insights page reflects your Workspace ONE Intelligence deployment in a single location. You can navigate to pre-canned dashboards and to My Dashboard. You can add and view reports, and see the latest report run for applications and devices. View configured Automations and see the last automation created. You can also view and add Connections.
The modals visible on this page depend on the services you have or if you are using a trial. If you have not already activated a version, you can activate a trial from this page. If you have not purchased services, you can view Reporting. If you want to purchase other Workspace ONE Intelligence services, contact your Workspace ONE account representative.
- My Dashboard represents the latest data in the reports infrastructure. Workspace ONE Intelligence streams data from the database in the cloud so that the analytics you see are a current picture of the state of your Workspace ONE deployment. You can also view historical data by editing widgets displayed on My Dashboard.
- The Security Risk dashboard displays data concerning the security of managed devices in your Workspace ONE deployment. See data concerning compromised devices, passcode risk, encryption status, and top risks.
- The OS Updates dashboard displays data about versions of operating systems running in your environment. It also reports on application and operating system patches.
- Use the Apps dashboard to analyze application adoption and use for managed applications in your Workspace ONE environment.
- Automations can increase efficiencies and reduce the burden of manual tasks by acting for you on problems triggered by parameters you configure. With rules that are based on a set of parameters. Create policies that take automated remediation actions based on context. Build contextual policies that fit your unique environment by automating workflows that extend to third-party services with REST APIs.
- You can create reports in Reporting about your Workspace ONE deployment based on your business needs with the reports feature. The feature uses cloud-based report storage to gather data and create the reports. Reports powered by Workspace ONE Intelligence provide access to critical business intelligence data and is different from the reports created in the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- Register your Workspace ONE services and other third-party services in Settings. This area connects services with Workspace ONE Intelligence so that you can work with the applicable data in all other Workspace ONE Intelligence areas, Dasbhoards, Automations, and Reporting. You can also add and manage admins for roles based access control (RBAC).