After you configure the Token Auth API in Workspace ONE Access, you enable the authentication method and add the authentication method in a built-in identity provider in the Workspace One Access console.
- In the Workspace ONE Access console Identity & Access Management tab, select Authentication Methods.
- In the Token Auth Configure column, click the pencil icon.
- Enable Token Auth and Save.
- Go to the Identity Provider page and select the Built-in identity provider that is associated with the directory that is syncing the pre-hire user group from Active Directory.
- In the Authentications Methods section, select Token Auth to associate this auth method in the built-in identity provider.
- Click Save.
What to do next
Edit the default access policy to create a rule to enable the magic link.